Updated 14 December 2020
More about COVID-19
Here you will find links to more information about coronavirus and COVID-19. There are also fact sheets and posters.
The Swedish national information telephone number is 113 13.
National Board of Health and Welfare
- The role of the National Board of Health and Welfare during the COVID-19 response in Sweden (socialstyrelsen.se)
- Information to Home Care staff about coronavirus Covid-19 (socialstyrelsen.se)
- Information to LSS Housing staff about coronavirus Covid-19 (socialstyrelsen.se)
Emergency information from Swedish authorities (krisinformation.se)
Checklist and information material for business owners. Below you find information material such as posters, pavement signs and table signs that you can download and use in your organisation.
- Together we are slowing the spread of infection (msb.se)
- Poster in A4 format, print-out (msb.se)
- Sandwich board message for high resolution print (msb.se)
- Table leaflet, high resolution print (msb.se)
- Table leaflet, print-out (msb.se)