Updated 14 December 2022
Print materials on vaccinations
The Public Health Agency of Sweden has published a number of fact sheets about the vaccination programme for children.
- What you need to know about vaccination
- What you need to know about HPV
- What you need to know about rotavirus
- Useful information for parents about measles, mumps and rubella
- Good to know about vaccination against tuberculosis
- If your child is unvaccinated
- About your vaccination against diphtheria, tetanus and whooping cough (pertussis)
- About your vaccination against measles, mumps, and rubella (German measles)
The factsheets are also available for download in other languages than Swedish and English.